Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Bloodied Script

Tetsuo
Forum Champion
I'm using the  Bloodied and Dead script with the StatusFX script to automatically mark bloodied tokens and have them spraying blood. The bloodied script marks any token at half health with a red dot, and any dead token with an X. How would I need to edit the Bloodied script to remove the red dot status marker after the hp drops below 0 so that dead targets stop spraying blood due to the StatusFX script?
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Never mind. Got it figured out.
Gold
Forum Champion
Good you figured it out. Easy change? I changed a different small detail on this script for my games. Instead of the red dot appearing at 1/2 hit points, I changed it to 1/3 HP.  It was literally just one number digit in the script to change and it worked.
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Yup. I just changed  if(obj.get("bar1_value") <= obj.get("bar1_max") / 2) { obj.set({ status_redmarker: true }); to  if(obj.get("bar1_value") <= obj.get("bar1_max") / 2 && obj.get("bar1_value") > 0 ) { obj.set({ status_redmarker: true });