Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't accept invite

I see there's a notification on the little pink envelope at the top of the page, but when I click it, there's nothing but the "Dismiss All Notifications" button.  I tried loading the site in 2 other browsers, and trying the envelope icon, but it's the same. I have an invite in my email, but when I click the link, it gives me a blank page that only says "Unauthorized." Any insight is appreciated.
Gid
Roll20 Team
Hello Jason, For the issue with your notifications: Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) As for your issue with your invitation: You will want to private message your GM directly about that. The invitation may have expired or the game invitation link has updated to something new.