Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Random Person was in my game

As I was preparing and making sure I can run my next game an unknown person to me had access to my game. I did not invite him, my game is NOT open to the public. How could this happen? The Campaign in question is: 1303383 It was the player Hamp F. and he posted at 01:11 CEST (about 30 minute ago) in the chat.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Is it possible that you, or another player, posted a join link somewhere on the forums some time in the past? You might want to ask that player where they found a join link to your game.
Simon, Hey there! As you might imagine we take this sort of thing pretty seriously so we already quickly looked into it with our Dev Team. We've got some ideas on what might have happened (involving one of the players that's in the game and is also in another game with the person who showed up in your game) but to protect everyone involved I'm going to PM you instead of posting it publicly.