Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Play on load does not work when jukebox is popped out

When you pop out the jukebox as a separate window (by double clicking it) playlists and tracks that have been set to play on load will not play. If a tack is already playing and you move to a map with play on load, whatever is playing will stop playing. However the track that is supposed to play does not play. Same with all tracks turned off. It seems Roll20 loses control of jukebox when popped out? Is this a bug or is it a current limitation to popping out the jukebox? Browser I am using is a clean chrome with no addons installed for use only with Roll20, same thing happens with Firefox.
Gid
Roll20 Team
I am able to replicate this bug on my front too. I don't think the jukebox is working as intended when it's popped out into its own window, so I'll write up ticket for this issue. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Brother Sharp.
Thank you for the attention. In the meantime I am getting around this by having another game resized into exactly like the jukebox to create a pseudo pop up, but other than that this does not have any major impact in my games so take your time with it.