Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Initiative Tracker Unexpected Token var

Hello Went to try and install  Initiative Tracker . Every time I try to run it though, I get  an error that says "SyntaxError: Unexpected token var". Not too sure what to do now. From what I understand, this warning usually means something needs to be removed or added for it to work. 
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Since the code of the script itself seems to be valid syntax: try adding a new line before the script. All the scripts are just concatenated into one big script file for the API, so sometimes OTHER scripts not having a new line at the end produces an effect like this. If that fails, check if your other scripts end properly.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Should also add a semicolon ( ; ) before and after for the same reason. 

Edited 1476115199
DM
Pro
Looks like that worked. I added a new line before and after the script. The only thing in those lines is a semicolon.  Thanks for the assistance. Ill look at the other API's and do the same thing to make sure they are not bleeing over. 
Couple more questions about this API. Is there a way to target a token with this? Example:Bad guy uses stun attack on player. In the power card for that bad guy, can I use some variation of @{target|token_id} or token_name? Can I also add time that is not just whole rounds In the above example, player is stunned until the end of the bad guy's next turn (so a 1 duration). However, at the start of his next turn, the stunned goes away. Is there a way to add time that is not measured in rounds?