Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Game Restore

Is it possible to get my "DCC" game restored from earlier this morning or last night?  I seem to somehow have done something that has completely munged up the layout of the character sheet and I have no idea what I did.
Gid
Roll20 Team
We create save states at 4AM Central Time. Would today's 10/10/16 4 AM save state work for you? Or would the one from 10/9/16 be preferred?
Today's will be fine, thanks.
Gid
Roll20 Team
Hi Anthony, we rolled back the campaign to when you preferred it (10/10/16 4AM). Let us know if you have any issues.
It did thank you.  I somehow managed to delete one of the <div class=...> lines, which is what was screwing everything up.  It was really hard to see in 2000 lines of code though.  Thanks.