Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't tag multiple assets in the folder view

I can't seem to find a way to tag all the tokens I selected in folder view, one of the Devs said to right click and select "tag selected" but I never got that option. I tried right clicking on pretty much everything, before tagging, while tagging, after tagging etc. with no success. Here is what I see when trying to do so:
I am having a similar problem. I am unable to discover the process that allows one to give one the option to add a TAG at all. I am pretty sure it involves some sort of Eldritch Ritual or/and Blood Sacrifice as those are the only things I've yet to try. I'm running FireFox in Windows 7 Computer and you've seem to have got Chrome  on some sort of Apple product, so it looks like it is a fairly universal thing with the site itself. Hope we can both get a fix for this. GF
A dev confirmed me that it is indeed a bug, she already sent a ticket.