Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Copy Game Function Doesn't Copy Pages/Journal

Hello, I have been trying to make a copy of my game in order to backup my journal and pages and start up a new campaign. Every time I try to copy the game, the page timeout and a blank copy is made. I have tried multiple browsers on two different machines, also I have tried disabling AV and all extensions. No matter how I try to copy the result is always a blank copy. I am using the 5E shaped sheet and trying to copy Players + Settings, Pages, and Journal. I am 99% sure that the problem is caused by the size of the game, since I have a ton of pages and journal entries. Also, about a month ago a Roll20 Dev mentioned that the size of the game was most likely the cause. Also I see another post with a similar issue&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3958672/copying-" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3958672/copying-</a>... Are there any plans to allow for copying of larger games? Or for a bulk Transmogrify? It would be very tedious to copy over pages/journal entries one at a time. And would be a huge bummer to have to re-create everything. Ideally I would like to have a few copies so that I could have a backup and a game to start up another campaign in.Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thank you very much! -Lukebev

Edited 1476994670
I was able to set aside some time to do a little more testing with this. I was able to create a new game based on the 'Master's Vault' module and successfully copy it. Also, I ran Firebug when trying to copy my current game a few times. Every time I am getting the same '504 Gateway Timeout'. This leads me to believe that the issue isn't with my computer, but either a network or server error. Thanks again for any help! -Lukebev