Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

"Supporter" tag appears in private messages

Edited 1476554324
Matt
Plus
I was looking through my PMs and noticed that instead of the usual "Plus" near my name, it instead said "Supporter." Now, I was really excited about this because I really liked the Supporter/Mentor system because it made it seem like more encouraging of a community than the "Plus/Pro" which makes it sound like one of those annoying popups telling you to register your copy of WinRAR or McAfee, but I digress. It seems like this was probably just missed in the Plus/Pro overhaul, so I figured I'd let you guys know so you could fix it (or even better change everything else back to supporter/mentor :-D ).
Gid
Roll20 Team
Thank you for catching that, Matt. The reason we changed the terminology for our subscriptions was that it was commonly getting users confused (Mentors being mistaken for moderators or devs, etc) and this way it's much clearer what payment tier you're in at a glance.