Tuesday or Wednesday:   After 6  PM CST Experience: I have been playing D&D on and off since the early 1980’s. I have run games for my friends when I was in high school, college and various gaming groups since then. I have helped run and organize RPGA events, various local game shop Tuesday / Wednesday game nights and online games via tools like roll20 and Fantasy Grounds. I have always enjoyed creating dynamic gaming sessions where players have options that have consequences and the non-player characters have a depth to them so their motivations are clear – at least to me ;) .One final note, I have been running games on roll20 (paid) for some time now, so I am very familiar with the software and what it takes to make “things” work well. Computer : I have a high speed internet connection, a more than capable gaming rig, excellent headset with a microphone (noise and echo canceling), a private office so background noise will not be an issue and if needed, a video camera. Expectations: I am looking for a DM who wants to invest in their game the time and effort for an immersive experience for the players. A game that is more than a bunch of numbers and moving a token around on a map. I would love a chance to add a bit of history to the gaming world and well… to have fun with a bunch of fellow adventurers. I would love to have an experience similar to the Critical Role group, but I know that is hard to match considering they have a production team… lol Character: I have always wanted to play a classic paladin or wizard in game. I feel the paladin adds an extra resource to the group because of their organization affiliations and the wizard due to their quest for knowledge and lore. Both provide excellent tools for the DM to introduce plot hocks and motivations.