Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Multiple types of sheets in one game?

Is there a way?

Edited 1476660993
Matt
Plus
Nope. At least not that I know of. Sheets have to be set in "game settings" and you can only pick one from a drop-down menu. Honestly, if you need "several" sheets, I would recommend using None/Blank and just make your own templates based on just the attributes that you need for each type of PC in the "Attributes and Abilities" tab. You'll then have to build your own macros, rather than using pre-gen sheet ones, but it gives you the most flexibility.
Yea. I'm looking for a way to quickly mark some factors (on a scale). Not write, mark. Thanks anyway!
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
There is a  suggestion to allow multiple sheets available if you'd like to lend your vote to it?
I'd like to. Done.