Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] 5E - Player in Japan looking for a game

Hello. I'm a teacher living in Japan, and I started playing dnd over the last year or so. I've really taken a liking to it, but because I've been playing with people back home in the US, it's pretty impossible to play more than one night a week. I'm looking for another group to help kill my cravings for more game time! I'd prefer to play 5E because it is the only game I have any experience with, but I might be open to other games. I can play on any afternoon besides Sunday and Monday. Anyone else looking for a game in japan or near GMT+9 time is welcome to post in here as well!
1476780212
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi! You might want to join the Australia and New Zealand Tavern Raiders Association campaign. The campaign forum can make it easier to find GMs and other players in our timezones. The campaign listing link is: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/9884/australia-and-new-zealand-tavern-raiders-association" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/9884/australia-and-new-zealand-tavern-raiders-association</a> You join with this link: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/243813/I0urLw" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/243813/I0urLw</a>
Thank you!
1476818128

Edited 1476818698
MattBx8
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Matt J. said: Hello. I'm a teacher living in Japan, and I started playing dnd over the last year or so. I've really taken a liking to it, but because I've been playing with people back home in the US, it's pretty impossible to play more than one night a week. I'm looking for another group to help kill my cravings for more game time! I'd prefer to play 5E because it is the only game I have any experience with, but I might be open to other games. I can play on any afternoon besides Sunday and Monday. Anyone else looking for a game in japan or near GMT+9 time is welcome to post in here as well! Hello Matt, You might want to check out JIGG the Japan International Gamers Guild&nbsp; <a href="http://www.meetup.com/JIGG-Tokyo/" rel="nofollow">http://www.meetup.com/JIGG-Tokyo/</a> It's a group that's been around since 1992! Also, what do you mean by 'afternoon '? 12PM? 3PM? I'm in the Pacific Northwest and about 16 hours off your time zone, so 8 PM my time is 12 PM yours. /Matt