Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Request] Can someone make an interchangeable character sheet for Vampire v20?

I'm theST in a game of Vampire using the V20 rules, and it would be nice to be able to have all the V20 character sheets available (especially for my NPC's) soa as to use the correct stats and abilities. Would also be nice to see a character sheet where you can list your weapons and equipment and clickable rolls for them. If anyone can do this, it would be greatly appreciated.
Raire R.  and I (mostly Raire R. ) are currently working on it.  It is slow, due to neither of us live in the same time zone.  We do a lot of coding on our own, show the half-finished work to the other one, and say 'That's cool!" and stick that code into our own stuff.   Here  is what is currently at my end.  

Edited 1476898459
That is awesome! This is exactly what I'm looking for. Are you planning on adding the sheets for Hunters as well? Is there a timeframe (approximate) for when you'll be done? I wish I knew how to do the sheets, I'd help you guys out.
Hunters, Ghouls, Kinfolk, and other, closer-to-mortal cretrues are on the list to be done, but we want to finish what is there for right now.  Or, more accurately,  Raire R. wants to do them but I made the argument to get the rest of the sheet finished first.  Since I am am not the lead in this enterprise, I will bow to the other's decision.   Time frame is...uh...eventually?  We are two separate people (or two separate computer programs pretending to be people, or one program pretending to be two people, or...), which slows down the work.  And the work is slow, before both of us started working on it.  I would not expect the sheet in less than month, and hope for it to be done inside of three months.