Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help- I broke Roll 20 :)

How do I get in touch with the helpdesk? I made a map too large to load and the system keeps crashing. Need to have the campaign load to the first map to break the cycle and delete the offending map
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
email <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>, they will be able to help you.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
As Scott says the team can help you for sure. Alternative courses of action in the meantime are to use a different browser (firefox if on chrome now or visa versa) and wait it out, it'll either let you in or still crash. If that fails you can promote a trusted player to GM temporarily, long enough for them to get in (assuming the player ribbon is not on the broken page somehow) and delete the offending page for you. Good luck!
Thanks!