Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Removing "Test" macro entries from Chat log?

While setting up (and testing) attack macros for some of the baddies in my current campaign, I noticed that the output from said tests appeared in the chat log, leaving a spate of easily accessible "clues" as to what awaits my (far too) observant players. Wondering if this is intended (in which case I object) and if so, can these entries can be removed somehow?
Gauss
Forum Champion
I use /gmroll to keep stuff like this out of the chat log and then in the final macro just delete 'gm'. Other than /gmroll, there is no current way for the system to distinguish between rolls that you want to have show up in the chat log and rolls you do not wish to show up in the chat log. - Gauss
Hrm. Good bit of advice, that is. Will certainly use it from now on, sir!