Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Paypal marketplace purchases.

Zym
Sheet Author
Is it just me or other users having problems with purchasing using Paypal. First time I have ever received this message. <a href="http://www.paypal.com" rel="nofollow">www.paypal.com</a> ’s server DNS address could not be found.
Zym
Sheet Author
and also this SocketError: getaddrinfo: Temporary failure in name resolution

Edited 1477072711
Silvyre
Forum Champion
PayPal has recently suffered a service outage, reporting a "Major Impact to PayPal APIs and PayPal Website" today. I would abstain from using PayPal today.
Zym
Sheet Author
Dang I have to set up the adventure for Sunday. Alright though.&nbsp;
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Actually, a large section of the Internet is under a DDoS attack today. Good time to read a book.
Gid
Roll20 Team
Checking in, Alexander. Were you able to make your purchase after the DDoS resolved itself?
Zym
Sheet Author
I did but with my card, which I more expensive as my bank charges a currency conversion fee.