Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Fighters of Belfum!

Rog
Marketplace Creator
Greetings fellow GMs. Oh and hello there puny players... Working on this lineup has been an absolute pleasure, so believe me when I say it brings me GREAT displeasure that after  Fighters of Belfum I will be releasing only one more token pack for a while. I do all of my creative work on my Surface Pro, and for some reason in the middle of the night it leaped off of my desk and onto the hardwood floor, smashing its sensors and rendering it useless for artwork. Worst case scenario I CAN use the pc mouse to do the work but it turns my hand into a crab claw after a few hours so bleh. Anywhoo I'm extremely EXTREMELY excited for the next one it's my absolute favorite I whent overboard and made a ton of characters so look for it soon! Check out the rest of The Belfum Line Here

Edited 1477162305
Gold
Forum Champion
Thanks + Oh No!! Excited for the new Fighter tokens. My gaming group is currently in Chapter 4 playing "Lands of Belfum" module in Roll20 (pictured below). One of the best features of Belfum content is the consistent art-style that feels like an old school video game (in a good way). Sad to hear about your Surface Pro breaking. Is there anything the fans can do to contribute to repair-replacement for your art tablet? Do a mini kick starter , Rog.  Is there any way that you could provide a few loose musical instruments (lutes / guitars that you already made on the Bards) so that we could add guitars onto some of the non-Bard tokens? Our party has formed a band, and as GM I'm adding multiple Battle Of The Bands encounters in the different taverns and inns, so I want to outfit more of the NPC population with "axes" (guitar). They can jam against the other group, then decide if it's a fight.  For just a lone guitar or lute I'd be grateful, but if you ever make a whole Marketplace Set of musical instruments, you could add your already-made piano and stage graphics; and make a Harp, Stand-up bass, maybe a Saxophone, some Drums, Amps/Speakers, and some Stage-lights. Recent portrait of our party,  Playing "Lands of Belfum" on Roll20, yes the party named themselves "The Dog & Cow Company" :)
Rog
Marketplace Creator
Hahahaha! That's awesome! Somehow you seem to have moved the old minotaur into the new campaign that's weird to see. Unfortunately the other lutes and instruments were all made specifically for the Bard tokens I didn't save the individual instruments. :( As for the Surface I'll be alright I'm actually saving for a fancy tablet monitor I'll just hold off until then. :P
Gold
Forum Champion
Thanks for that lute! That will suffice for me to make some opposition bands. Yes, I used Transmogrify (a Roll20 Pro feature) to move the main Characters page from Lands of Belfum, giving my PC's a few more choices, since my game system allows Minotaur characters. We also have a Dragonborn PC using that little orange token (supposed to be maybe a kobold or cat-person?). These are the good-team in our campaign.