Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Desert Creatures by Jan Loos missing items.

Edited 1477179622
Hello, i just purchased the Set from the market place described in my topic title line.  it is advertised as having 20 items, but the download only has 16.  the missing pieces includes the Anubis token.  (This was the draw for me as I really needed it for my game tonight.)  How can we go about having Jan Loos repost the set? Edit:  On closer look, it seems that the 4 missing pieces are the Anubis style pieces.  Please help!
Gold
Forum Champion
Hello Slings & Arrows, I will move your thread to Bug Reports & Technical Issues forum and let the Dev Team know about the missing assets, if that is okay.
Yes please, thank you!
Gid
Roll20 Team
We are getting the same issues on our end when we attempt to download the pack. Thank you for the report, Slings & Arrows. We'll look into why these files aren't coming along with the rest of the download.
Hey Slings & Arrows! This was an issue on our end which we've just fixed. Everything should now work fine with this pack. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!
Okay great, It's working now :)    thanks, I luv you guys!