Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Wider text box in Character screen.

I was wondering if it would be possible to widen the text box we have available in the Character screens in the journal, possibly even make them auto-widen if you adjust the width of the window? (Sorry if this has already been brought up, I searched the forums but couldn't find something similar) regards, Paul :)
I also noticed that the boxes are re-sizable, but it doesn't remember the new sizes. Is there a way to make re-size settings persistent? Ideally, it would be on a per-user, and per-box setting, so for different journal entries I could make them different sizes, and when I re-opened them, they'd be the same size I left them as.
The resizing boxes, I believe, are a function of the web browser.
I was thinking more along the line of that the Bio & Info + GM Notes text boxes would just expands as you expand the page, like the GM notes in the edit Token page do.
After writing out a largish handout (town locations and npc info), I just noticed that the Handout text area also enlarges when the page is expanded - can we please have this ability to expand the text area when the page is expanded on character "bio & info" as well? :) As an incentive, there may be cake.
As an incentive, there may be cake. This is in the next update.
See - "Bribe the DM" *does* work (and is usually a house-rule whenever I run a game). Here's your cake. Hope you like lemon icing. I thought you may like individual ones to share XD
Yum!