My next campaign will be starting soon, 29th October at 12pm till 5pm GMT+1. (Weekly game) We have 1 place left open for a player to fill in if anyone here it interested in filling out an application . There is more info on the LFG page itself, but it is a 6-player game based within Final Fantasy 9, during the time of the game. Players are part of a Hunting Guild just within the Hunters Gates of Lindblum. We are using FFD20 which is a homebrew off of Pathfinder, using the same rules while adding in new ones and replacing classes and races. This will be a Roleplay heavy campaign, with cities having maps for you to traverse and almost all citizens have a token, name, backstory and some have quests as well. There are also Guilds to complete, hidden collectables, Ultimate weapons and other things you would find in FF9. You DO NOT need to know about Final Fantasy 9 or be a major fan of the series to join up, as we only really have 1 player who knows it in and out. I am looking for mature players, as this will be a long-running campaign, around a year or so, with possible romance, drug and violence throughout. Swearing is allowed and I allow pretty much anything to happen in the game. This in no way means they will be used, but there is a chance for it. The game will be streamed on Twitch and I am working on videos for it.