Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG! A lot of systems (see inside), available 14:00-23:00 GMT+2 almost every day.

Edited 1382536976
Hey! I'm new here, and would like to find a game. I've role played for about 5 to 6 years, and have read and tried out a lot of systems. Here are some I know (at least a bit) and would like to play, in no particular order: D&D 3.5E and 4E (liked 3.5 more) Pathfinder (liked more than 3.5) FFG line of Warhammer 40K games Warhammer Fantasy Role Play 2nd Edition GURPS 4E Shadowrun 4E (and skimmed through 5E) A Song of Ice and Fire 7th Sea Conspiracy X (the new version) Corporation Legend of Five Rings 4th Edition Star Wars Saga Edition (currently going to GM a game myself) Traveller (Mongoose version) New World of Darkness (Mortals, Requiem... don't hate me for liking Requiem =)) Iron Kingdoms (the new one) Damn, that list turned out bigger than I expected. If you are looking for players for games that don't use the listed systems, feel free to post nevertheless. I learn pretty quickly, especially with a bit of help. What can I bring to the table: - I always try to role play, and first think of my role, and then about game mechanics. - I hardly ever powergame, and all my powergaming was unintentional. - I'm polite, respect fellow players and don't try to have fun at the expense of others. - Have a developed, if somewhat unorthodox, sense of humor. What are my flaws: - English is not my native tongue. Typing is hell, with a lot of typos and misspellings (spellcheck is used for this message to save your eyes from bleeding). That is the reason I'm looking for a group that plays via voice chat. - My spoken English is quite good, I'm told, but not perfect. I sometimes have difficulty conveying complex ideas. Though I understand almost everything, even slang (Thank you, western television!). - I never role played in English before. If my overly long introduction opst did not scare you off, please leave a message in this thread, or contact me via skype: vnergalv Thanks for your time!
Hey there, I'd be willing to have a chat with you about my game I am running. I need 2 more players. The only downside is that my internet connection is a bit rubbish, and I will be running it solely using the chat features in the virtual tabletop. If you are interested, send me a IM, and we'll sit down and have a chat about what you want to do. My timezone is GMT (UK), and the game will be running from 8pm each week starting in November. Leigh H.
Hey! My typing is terrible, and I type extremely slow when I don't want to make mistakes. A chat only game will be a pain. Sorry I did not include that I'm looking for games with audio only. I'll add it right now. Good luck finding more players!
Thanks, no worries, if I ever get my internet issues sorted out, I'll keep you in mind in the future. Leigh H
Bump!