Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Help] Editing existing sheets.

I've been thinking about running a game that is heavy on house rules, and I was wondering how I can edit existing sheets rather than starting from scratch.  For instance I'm thinking of using 2d10 instead of d20.  In theory this seems like a simple change, but I can't figure out how to actually get access to the code of a sheet so I can edit it.  Any help is much appreciated.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Which sheet are you wanting to modify? The code is available on  Github , so all you'd need to do is download the html and CSS files and modify the things that need to be modified. I do my editing in a regular old Text Editor (albeit, one with syntax highlighting for HTML and CSS), but you can also do directly in roll20.

Edited 1477888100
I'm looking to edit the base D&D sheet and the sheet for The Void.  This should be really helpful.  Thanks.
Aaron, it's definitely easy to do and can turn out nicely. I have edited the 5e sheet to include a new tab entitled 'House Rules' and also include a madness counter, madness type text box, deity, faction, etc. on the front sheet.  If you need any help let me know.