Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Aethercon D&D Adventure League Games

Mike
Plus
Compendium Curator
We are still looking for online DMs for Aethercon next week. Please let me know if you would like to run a game. Just send a PM and we can work on details, or if you know someone else tell them to reach me on PM. Aethercon has extended registration for D&D AL, so we need to sign up DMs ASAP. The target is 10 D&D Adventure League Games with quality superseding quantity. Thank you!
Any incentive for DMs?
Mike
Plus
Compendium Curator
Hey Dustin. What kind of incentives are you looking for?
Nothing in particular, Mike. Just wondering if anything comes with running a game. Tee shirt, free module, gift certificate, DriveThru RPG credit, whatever. Thanks.

Edited 1478076539
Hey Mike, long time no see.  I've gone back to running only DnD 4e (and a little Iron Kingdoms and Changeling on the side) but I wish you the best of luck on finding DMs for 5e AL. Edit: For those not experienced with running AL games, they are very easy for someone who knows the basics of 5e to run and typically take between 2 and 5 hours to run depending on the module.
Mike
Plus
Compendium Curator
Dustin said: Nothing in particular, Mike. Just wondering if anything comes with running a game. Tee shirt, free module, gift certificate, DriveThru RPG credit, whatever. Thanks. No word on anything like that, I've asked though. :) Gary M said: Hey Mike, long time no see.  I've gone back to running only DnD 4e (and a little Iron Kingdoms and Changeling on the side) but I wish you the best of luck on finding DMs for 5e AL. Edit: For those not experienced with running AL games, they are very easy for someone who knows the basics of 5e to run and typically take between 2 and 5 hours to run depending on the module. Hey!!!! Thanks!