Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Help] Stop Talking you Two

Edited 1478035895
Baron Von Cross
Sheet Author
Trying to use this script in my current murder-mystery game since knowing people around you are plotting just makes the game that much more tense but I cannot get it to work properly. I can get the API test-version to ping but not for whispers. Currently using Pagenav to let players move around & players have 2 characters each. I don't know if this would affect how the code implements. Hoping someone can help me out. Thank you.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hmmm, I think I'm gonna leave this one for Stephen as I'm not sure what's going on with that script after my cursory look. I will say that I could see Page Navigator causing an issue because it makes copies of each token when they move to a new destination (I keep meaning to add token removal as an option). I don't think that that is actually causing the issue, but who knows. What is the exact behavior that you get on a whisper?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
The issue is that that script is just a proof of concept. It triggers in API commands, not whispers.  What is the behavior you want, we can probably expand that to do it. 

Edited 1478045900
Baron Von Cross
Sheet Author
@Scott, Sorry, forgot the name, its not pagenav, I'm using Map Change. @Arron, Thanks, I'd like it to trigger the icon for the character selected in the drop down menu  speaking and for the character they are whispering to. I'd like this to be persistent across all pages if possible, not just the one with the player ribbon.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
CrossJustX said: @Scott, Sorry, forgot the name, its not pagenav, I'm using Map Change. Heh, np, WhiteWolves wrote a good script for navigating the page bar in MapChange. It is funny that we both wrote them so close to each other.
Your post is helpful for me also. Thanks for sharing