Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for players for a 6th level seni-open world pathfinder game, 4 CST (GMT-6) on Thursdays

Edited 1478037091
Z
Plus
Hello, I am looking for 1-2 players for a pathfinder campaign from at 4 CST (GMT-6) on Thursdays. A microphones is required. It will most likely last for at least 2-3 hours. If you have any question, feel free to ask them below. The party currently consists of a Gunslinger, Ninja, Paladin, Arcanist of varing races. Please put you character's concept, along with what experience you have and what type of group you like to play with. First some first serve.
One question, how are stats generated and i would like to play a human cleric of Pharasma. I have been playing pathfinder for 1 month and enjoy a party that take serious moments and funny moments as they are.
I would be interested in joining, I have a concept for a Witch with multi-class into a martial class if allowed to or maybe just going Shaman.  I have played Pathfinder for several years as my 3.5 game just morphed into Pathfinder games as the books came out and I have even played through a adventure path or two.  Is there any restrictions on races or are all the races from the Advanced Races Guide open for play? What alignment is the party, and is there any restrictions there as well?  I like games with good character development and growth that has a good mix or role-playing along with the combat to keep things interesting.