Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for Co-DM for weekly D&D 5e Game (7.30pm GMT)

Hi, I'm looking for a Co-Dm for a weekly D&D 5e game which runs every Wednesday 7.30pm GMT. The game alternates between my campaign and that of another DM on, roughly speaking, a 2 monthly cycle.  I'm looking for someone who is enthusiastic, is familiar with the D&D 5e rules and with roll20 and is prepared to spend some time making a game awesome. I'm envisaging an adversarial situation where the co-dm will run most of the mobs in encounters, with myself taking a narrative role. The roleplaying of NPCs can be interchangable, one, other, or both to create different roleplay dynamics. I have a campaign I am already running but its quite freeform and incorporates PCs backstories a lot so there would be good scope for the bouncing around of ideas for plot and encounters. As explained, my campaign is only played half the time, while another DMs campaign is played the rest of the time. In the other Dms game you would play a PC. The games rotate approximately every 2 months but its actually when it is appropriate depending on the plot. Give me a shot if you are interested. Rob 
This sounds very interesting, its just a pity it's midweek and a bit early.