Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cyberpunk 2020 sheet: 2 radio buttons at Serious Wounds?

Edited 1477945245
Pierre S.
Pro
Translator
I forget!&nbsp; On the Cyberpunk 2020 sheet, what does the little selector do at Serious Wounds?&nbsp; When you get enough individual damage points to get to Serious Wounds, there are two radio buttons to indicate that damage-level instead of one.&nbsp; How are they different? Does anyone know?&nbsp; Is the use of this character sheet documented somewhere in the Wiki?&nbsp;&nbsp;Fans may want to mention&nbsp;anything not straightforward about the sheet&nbsp;in the CP2020 System-specific guide: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Cyberpunk_2.0.2.0" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Cyberpunk_2.0.2.0</a>
Tony R.
Pro
Sheet Author
It toggles on and off a -2 penalty to your Reflex Score. When you are seriously wounded, click the right radio button. When you move up to critical+, click the left. If you are not wounded, or lightly wounded, keep it on the left. Being seriously wounded only penalizes&nbsp;your Reflex, but higher categories of wounds penalize your Int, Ref and Cool equally. The extra radio buttons are a sloppy work around on my part to apply a -2 penalty to your Reflex score only. There is probably a better way for it to work now that Javascript can but used in character sheets, but I don't really know how to do that. Hope that helps!
Pierre S.
Pro
Translator
Perfect!&nbsp; With your permission, can I post&nbsp;the explanation&nbsp;the System-Specific Guide?
Tony R.
Pro
Sheet Author
Sure
I have a personal version of this sheet (holy crap the math must have been exhausting to figure all of the awesome stuff that was in this sheet) that uses sheet workers to activate the serious damage swtiches, the save modifiers, and so on. &nbsp;Eventually, I will submit the changes. Point being: the sheet author made this cool racing car, I have some cool stickers to add to it, and eventually will remember to upload them.