Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Rise of the Runelords LFP

In search of heroes looking for glory and mercenaries out for gold!  Every Wednesday I will be hosting the module: Rise of the Runelords for pathfinder. I am looking to get two more players to round out my group. A few things to note: 1.) We will be playing on Wednesday's @ 6:00 pm CST 2.) Instead of standard Vancian magic(spell slots) I will be using the Sphere's of Power 3rd party content 3.) As that goes instead of regular pathfinder content I will be using only Sphere's of Power classes and Path of War classes. 4.) My games tend to enjoy a focus on RP  5.) I will be altering a few things about the module, so even if you have played it, come see what I am homebrewing up to give it a new feel
I've never played Pathfinder, how accomodating are you to new players?
That all depends to how comfortable you are with RP :) If you enjoy RP then the rules can be taught
Heya. New to Pathfinder, but it's been a system i've been wanting to try since I picked up the whole DnD Habit. That aside, i've been roleplaying [forums and the such] for roughly a decade,  so i'm not unfamiliar to it as well, and it's preferred whenever I join a campaign. Would love to join if you'd have me, i'm a quick learner. 
May I get in on this? Also how would we be determining stats? And what alignments are permitted?
Very interested in this and I could help you with the new players, been playing pathfinder since it was published and I'm very familiar with roll 20. I enjoy a good game and like a balance of role playing and combat.