Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DM Looking for 1 Pathfinder Player, Wednesday@4PM EST

Edited 1382722128
Hello, My group is looking for a fifth player for our weekly game on Wednesdays. We need a player who is reliable and ready to commit to a long-term campaign. We are a very fun group, with good characters and lots of RP. If you would like to join, make sure to build a character that is capable inside AND outside of combat. Please no rules lawyering! Our current party composition is: Paladin (ranged DPS, some healing) Fighter (melee tank, DPS) Witch (CC, some healing) Oracle (healing) If you would like to join, are comfortable with lots of RPing, and are a reliable and dedicated player, leave a post here. This will not be a "first-come, first-served" kind of thing; I will message each player who is interested and we will have a short discussion about joining. I will pick the player who I think will be the best fit for our group. Thanks! -Tom Edit: I should also note, I will be out for a while today, so if I don't message you for a few hours please be patient with me. :)
I would be interested in joining are their any details I need to know of? I am guessing we will be starting at level 1 do you roll for main stats or do you have a pool/point buy system. Any race/class restrictions I need to know of as.
Donovan Here, very interested. I would also love to know of those details so that i could make the character, obviously. Is it a voice, text or PBP type RP? I ask cause i do voice RPs only due to finding myself inadequate for text chat or PBP style RPs. My profile should have enough class information that'll give you an idea weather i'm of use or if i should keep looking for a game.

Edited 1382728997
Hi, i'm pretty interested in joining your group as well, although there is the question of how long the games usually go - Wednesdays sound quite nice considering my schedule, but since I live in Europe, it'll be troublesome if it goes too late (looking at time zones), and I won't be able to play, so we'll need to work that out. That being said, I really enjoy good role-playing and would love to find out more about the group, what the characters are like etc. so if you could message me, that'd be great.

Edited 1382759830
My apologies, that appointment took faaaar longer than I'd expected it to. :/ Here's a bit more information that I forgot in the original post: This is a voice-based RP, so a working microphone is required, and English speaking as well (accents are no problem, two of our players live in Europe). We usually use Skype, so having one would be preferred. The players have already reached level 3, so you will be starting at that level with standard starting wealth, as well as a 25 point buy. Only official Paizo content allowed, otherwise no restrictions (subject to DM discretion). Two traits are allowed, and you start with one hero point. Anyway, I'll start PMing you gentlemen.
Richter Scales said: My apologies, that appointment took faaaar longer than I'd expected it to. :/ Here's a bit more information that I forgot in the original post: This is a voice-based RP, so a working microphone is required, and English speaking as well (accents are no problem, two of our players live in Europe). We usually use Skype, so having one would be preferred. The players have already reached level 3, so you will be starting at that level with standard starting wealth, as well as a 25 point buy. Only official Paizo content allowed, otherwise no restrictions (subject to DM discretion). Two traits are allowed, and you start with one hero point. Anyway, I'll start PMing you gentlemen. Alright, well hope you enjoy reading wall of texts, cause that is what i unintentionally managed to PM you :P
Hello there! I was just scrolling through the slog of the forums, and stumbled upon this jewel! I absolutely LOVE RP, probably more than the DnD game in general. Good? Bad? You would have to assume for yourself. My last pathfinder campaign crumbled into nothingness, and I would absolutely love to talk with you for a chance on getting in on the action. My skype name is: njhjenkins Feel free to contact me anytime today; I should be on! Notes: I have working Mic & Camera A sucker for good storylines. Probably interested in a rolling a Ranger (If things work out)