Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dynamic Lighting Bypass

Detailed Description of the Problem Player when moving two tokens, one of them is able to bypass dynamic lighting walls when he moves both tokens at the same time near a wall. I need to fix it myself.  Not sure if this is a glitch or bug. Steps to Reproduce the Problem I haven't personally been able to recreate this solo, but it is a thing.

Edited 1478770439
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Confirmed, this is usually reproducible by having more than one token selected and then rotating the grouping, releasing the rotation can leave a token through the looking glass.
Goat Games
Marketplace Creator
could the table programing prevent pivot movement? Seems like a tall order.
Glad I found this glitch.  I just wanted to point it out.  I don't know if it's been posted before, but at least the mods are aware now.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Just realised I did my test on GM view which would allow me to bypass DL anyway lol... however I had previously noted this on player view too:
Gid
Roll20 Team
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'll write up a bug ticket for this.