Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can you use 5th edition OGL with Group Initiative API?

I can't seem to find the proper attribute to use.  Thanks.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
You can.  You'll need to remove existing rules: !group-init --del-group 1 (repeat as needed to clear the rules) Then add one like this: !group-init --add-group --Bare|initiative_bonus
Thanks for the reply, Aaron.   I keep getting the "Unknown Stat Adjustment" error: Any ideas?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Oh, my fault.  Try this: !group-init --add-group --Bare initiative_bonus Old script.. doesn't work exactly like the newer ones I write.. =D
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The Aaron said: Oh, my fault.  Try this: !group-init --add-group --Bare initiative_bonus Old script.. doesn't work exactly like the newer ones I write.. =D I demand you have a unified syntax for all 9235 scripts, NOW! :)
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I'm actually working on that... =D~
Worked like a charm. Thanks AGAIN.   LOL Jakob, The Aaron deserves some kind of prize.  Meantime, my thanks will have to do.    :-)
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Great!  =D