Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Needing Answers

GiGGles
Plus
Translator
1. Was playing with the cards to see if it could be used now cant get rid of them. How can I make the cards go away.? 2. Weve learned about the whisper features but Ive got characters whispering to each other (cheating) how can I stop them or how can I see what there whispering to each other? 3. Were playing through google + but with all the extra crap around the edges my players cant see enough of the map. How can I make all the google crap go away..?

Edited 1382802154
Gid
Roll20 Team
1. To hide a deck you need to go to the Decks and Tables tab and click the "Hide" button beside the deck that you currently have enabled. 2. Presently you can't. 3. There's not much you can do in that regard, I believe you can collapse the Google chat sidebar, but that's it, really. It's the drawback of running Roll20 as a third party app through another video chat service. Have you tried running Roll20 on Roll20's website rather than through a Google Hangout? Edit: You can collapse the Roll20 Sidebar by clicking on the little tab that's at the top of the interface and sits on the edge of the Sidebar. This might help reveal more of the tabletop if you aren't currently use Roll20's text chat or other features on the Roll20 Sidebar.
#2 - your playing over the internet, they could be in a chat room or on skype sending messages if they really wanted to so no biggie if they just use roll20 whispers #3- if you don't care about seeing the webcam images just have another tab open running roll20 normaly using the full size map they are linked so any changes made on one map will effect all the others.
GiGGles
Plus
Translator
John I like number 3's answer that sound good