Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Chrome Lag with D&D 5E OGL 1.6 Character sheet

I'm not sure if it's just my group or what But all my players who use Chrome were experiencing with lag anytime we rolled a skill or attribute check with the OGL 5E Character sheet today. This wasn't an issue over a week ago but a few of my players reported it this week. When I got in to check today, anytime I'd roll a skill or attribute/save it would take 20 or 30 seconds and Chrome would ask me if I wanted to wait or kill the process. if I waited, it would roll the die/give the results. We all swapped to Firefox and practically instant rolls again. I'm not sure how to troubleshoot this problem.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Are the players who are experiencing this issue, by chance, using the LastPass extension for Chrome? Users are reporting similar issues while they have that extension enabled. If this is not the case, could you have the affected players please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!