Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Bug when editing a journal note entry

Hi,  When have a something with the ordered list and I click on the unordered list it bug and stop working. I'm with the last version of chrome.  like this When I copy paste something, it don't save the color of the text and when I want to change the size of a highlight text it change the size of all the text except if I have a part of the text with the header 1 size.  thank you.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hi, Ghaste . The Dev Team is aware of myriad issues with the Rich Text Editor technology currently used by Roll20 and are looking to update it . It sounds like the HTML of whatever you were working one might have become corrupted. In such situations, the recommended course of action is to recreate from scratch. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Gid
Roll20 Team
What Silvyre said, there's hard limitations with our current WYSIWYG editor. Overhauling it will require a hefty bit of work as it's used everywhere on the site and within a Roll20 game. Presently, I've found the best way to handle copying text is pasting it without pre-existing formatting with the Ctrl + Shift + V shortcut. Then formatting it within the WYSIWYG editor itself. Not ideal, I know, but your text should behave more predictably.