Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP] Blades in the Dark AEST

Hello there, I'm hosting a Blades in the Dark (by John Harper) campaign, using the latest version of the Early access rules (7.1), to run either one week-night weekly or one weekend day fortnightly in the AEST timezone (+10). I Plan to DM, though if someone comes forward keen to DM I would just as happily be a player (or we could even organise rotating DMing/playing in cast). For more details or to apply, check out my Roll20 listing at <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/61914/blades-in-the-dark-aest" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/61914/blades-in-the-dark-aest</a>
At the risk of appearing Gauche, Wanted to give this a little bump as we are in the process fo choosing players over the next 2-3 days, and whislt we've had lots of great applications, I want as many people as are possibly interested to have the chance to apply!