Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Changing audio options, GM, but not creator

Hello, So, I'm not the creator of a campaign, but I've been promoted to GM.  I've been wanting to try the built-in Roll 20 audio for the campaign, but when I try to turn it on, I don't seem to be able to.  I only get this toggle, and audio/video doesn't function: Whereas, in a game of which I am a creator, I get this: and the audio functions.  Does this mean that only the creator can turn on audio? Using Firefox on a Mac running El Capitan, if that makes a difference.

Edited 1479216246
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
It takes two or more people to be in the game at the same time for the audio.video to be activated. It looks, according to your top image, that the built in audio is setup for the WebRTC.
That's actually with someone else in the game.  It looks like it's set up for WebRTC, but notice that there's not an option to adjust bandwidth, etc.  In addition, there's no "video and voice" options, just a dialog to adjust player avatar size.  And when I refresh the window after setting the audio to WebRTC, when I come back in it's reset to "none (no audio/video)"
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Ah. You will have to get the creator set the A/V. I misunderstood you probably.
Ok, that's what I was wondering.  Thanks!
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Sorry about the misunderstanding earlier. Good luck.