Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

More comprehensive drawing tools: Paint bucket, eraser, color wheel

I am a photoshop gal, so converting to Roll 20 has been a tad difficult for me. I was thinking of how it could be a bit more user friendly some of the things I thought of, listed below. Things that I would like to be considered for change/improvement: I do like the freehand tool, it is easy to use to draw shapes, and works well with a drawing tablet. My idea was when using the freehand tool, if you hold down shift while drawing, it snaps to the grid, and draws a straight line until you let go of shift and will be able to do a proper freehand again. Just so you don't have to switch between the Polygonal/Line to freehand, back to Polygonal/Line.  Paint Bucket tool. When you enclose a drawn figure, no gaps in the line, being able to use the paint bucket to fill the entire enclosed area with a certain color. Players having an eraser (with different sizes) that can allow them to erase part or all of their drawn lines, boxes, circles, etc. I do like that we can input any color code, giving us access to unlimited amounts of color. You have to google the color code you want and then input it into the color code. What if we were to have a color wheel right in with the colors, that way you have the standard colors, and you also have a small wheel where you could create what color you are specifically looking for? Well those are my ideas, I hope others share my viewpoint too and we can make this happen! Em 
+1 to these ideas.  Painting textures would be nice too.
these are amazing ideas and exaclty what i think Roll20 is missing to this day. A Paint bucket tool would make painting complex drawing a lot more easier than it is
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .