Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP, Shadowrun, 1900 GMT, Mon, Tue, or Wed.

I'm a long time VT GM looking for a change in my regularly gaming. Ideally I'd like to run a Shadowrun game using Sixth World, a Dungeon World hack. However I realise that might not be to everyone's liking so I'm willing to run any version of Shadowrun (which will all be new to me). I'm able to run Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday at 1900 GMT (1800 at a push) and happy for either a weekly or fortnightly session.
I'd be interested in playing Shadowrun 5th edition. The times are all fine with me.
If I had to learn one of the official versions, I guess the latest would be my preference. As long as everyone is aware of my initial rules familiarity (or lack of it! ;) )
i'd love to give 5th edition a try, i'd be in the same boat as you rules wise but as i've been reading the 5th edition book i've been falling in love with the setting - so if you don't mind running with a total beginner i'm also good with the time's/day's
More than happy to run with beginners!
I could do this once November gets here. I rotate between day and night shifts each month so November will work for me even on days that I work.
glad to hear it =), if you need anything from me let me know.
The link for the campaign can be found here . My plans would be to run one of the published adventures, then see where we go from there.
Due to the above demand this will now be 5e.
Boosty and EinsamWulf I have reduced the number of players available in the looking for group entry so that I can invite you should the game become full before you reply. Please pm me your R20 email so I can get you in the campaign.
I haven't played Shadowrun before, but I would like to join in, if there is a spot open for a beginner? I've played Pen&Paper through 6 years now, but mostly D&D.
Stardrome please pm your R20 email and I'll add you to the campaign.
The campaign is now full however from experience new games often get significant drop out. If you want to go on the standby list then please post.
I'd be able to come in as a standby, I've never played shadowrun before but I've been playing other d&d style tabletop games for nearly a decade
Hey, if you need another standby you can hit me up with a pm. I have played Shadowrun once, the campaign fell apart the fourth game.
I am happy to be a standby, have played shadowrun 4th (anniversary) before, but still a beginner player.
If everyone else who has posted before me fails, as unlikely as that is, I would love to play as well!
I can do Monday or maybe Wednesday if you need a guy at any point.
If you're still looking for an experienced Runner and are playing Wednesdays, PM me. Heavy RP/character-driven focus.
Gah, shame it's no longer recruiting...