Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macro Bar vs Avatar Movement

I gave a quick scan and did not see this issue mentioned. I operate on a laptop with Chrome and generally have few issues. The addition of being able to move the avatar/video location to the top gave a strange bug. I have a macro bar under the normal location for avatars and when I switch avatar location, the entire macro bar shifts left on the screen (left most button goes off screen). Putting the avatars back to the default location does correct it. I have tried on different days in different campaigns and this is consistent. Possible issue with anchoring location for macro bar?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Thank you for your report. I will let the devs know about this.
I am also experiencing this issue (Firefox and Chrome latest version, Windows 7 Ultimate). Also occurs when moving the player avatars to the top of the screen from the options menu.
Gid
Roll20 Team
I'm seeing this issue on a traditional widescreen monitor. Looks to be an Roll20 WebRTC issue overall. Thank you for the report. I put together a bug ticket for this.
I have this issue on Chrome Version 54.0.2840.99 m, but only if I begin the Avatars at the top of the screen.  If I let them begin at the bottom where they default, and then move them the macro bar remains where it should be. If I start the Avatars at the top of the screen, as soon as I move the last one the macro bar skips left so that the first button is partially eclipsed by the screen.  A temporary workaround is to create a placeholder macro with a sufficiently long name, and then unclick the checkbox on all of your hotbar macros and click them back in beginning with the placeholder.