Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How to clear/restart Group Initiative?

Hi all, I use this script to manage my initiative track and it works well. However, it seems to never reset the round count even with the !group-init --clear.  For example, I have a macro that contains just two lines: !group-init --clear !group-init However, it seems to remember rounds from combat to combat instead of restarting each combat: Thanks.
Gold
Forum Champion
My macro to clear it just says only the one line, !group-init --clear Is that what you have? For me it clears it and closes it. I just tested and reopened the Turn Tracker manually and it was cleared, empty as expected. By the way if you type !group-init --help you get a menu that includes a few toggles on-and-off, but I didn't see one regarding Clearing.  There are 2 toggles that I use: Auto Open Init is currently On Replace Roll is currently On but I don't think those really affect the clear command.
Hi Gold, my issue is more to do with the round counter - it shows 12 when I just started combat.  Thats what I am trying to reset.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
That round counter is from TurnMarker1. There's a command to reset it, but I don't remember it off the top of my head. Check the help: !tm --help
Well shoot, sorry about that and thanks.  Fixed it now :)
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
No worries. Happy Rolling!