Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder game on Friday, LF 1 more

Im looking for one more player for my Friday night game at 10:30pm eastern.  It's homebrew world.   We are a few sessions in.  PM me if you are interested.
So... round two hours from now?
Like 20 minutes ago.
Still looking.
Hey, you showed an interest in my SIFRP game (might still have a seat available there if a player I contacted won't respond).  Is your Pathfinder game also Text-Based? If so, I could be interested. 
Afraid not; it's a voice game.
I'm currently looking for a group, but, what sort of game will this be? I've left several groups recently for prioritizing the RPing aspect so far above the rules, strategies, and puzzles. 
If I had to prioritize aspects of the game; they would be  survival/solving; rules; combat & rping (this is last cause of players choices but its there if they want)