Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Graphics change

Edited 1479553874
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
My characters are using the longrest command from the 5e ogl companion sheet, which, among other things, resets hp. I'm also using the Bloodied script, and statusFX script to cause bleeding. These don't check or change when the characters are healed via the api command. Is there a way to force update the status of the scripts without additional user input?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Not without making changes to each of those scripts (or possibly adding a macro which calls each of them in addition to the OGL script for a long rest).
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
The Aaron said: Not without making changes to each of those scripts (or possibly adding a macro which calls each of them in addition to the OGL script for a long rest). How would I go about doing that?
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Franky H. said: The Aaron said: Not without making changes to each of those scripts (or possibly adding a macro which calls each of them in addition to the OGL script for a long rest). How would I go about doing that? Disregard. I just used token mod, and set up a command to clear the red and dead status markers. Functionally the same.