Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Pathfinder] Sheet Survey

Edited 1479745322
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Anyone who uses the Pathfinder sheet ,or who has recently tried it and decided not to use it, please fill out this survey and let us know what improvements we can make: <a href="https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BL797KV" rel="nofollow">https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BL797KV</a>
When I reach the end of the survey and klick "done", it jumps back to "requested features".

Edited 1480687151
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Fixed the last page (I reordered it) your responses should be in there though. you don't actually have to hit done
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks for taking the survey. &nbsp;It's been beneficial as well as humbling. &nbsp;Lol
I tried the survey. Couldn't get past the first page. I had listened to 2 episodes of the podcast and discovered it wasn't to my taste. &nbsp;
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Shadowfoot said: I tried the survey. Couldn't get past the first page. I had listened to 2 episodes of the podcast and discovered it wasn't to my taste. &nbsp; No worries Shadowfoot. &nbsp;We probably should have waited till the end of the survey to distract people. Hopefully you'll be able to set aside your podcast experience and finish the survey. &nbsp;;-) &nbsp;Cheers
Vince said: Shadowfoot said: I tried the survey. Couldn't get past the first page. I had listened to 2 episodes of the podcast and discovered it wasn't to my taste. &nbsp; No worries Shadowfoot. &nbsp;We probably should have waited till the end of the survey to distract people. Hopefully you'll be able to set aside your podcast experience and finish the survey. &nbsp;;-) &nbsp;Cheers It's not the distraction; I'd previously checked out the podcast. It's the lack of a meaningful option to continue the survey.
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
there should be a next button on the bottom of every page