Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Inline Rolls for Rollable Table Entries?

Hello there Roll20 Community! I have recently been preparing for a new homebrew campaign, in which i started to really make use of advanced makros and rollable tables to make the gaming experience that much smoother. One Example of the kind of tables i have been implementing are the random treasure tables from the 5e DMG. Since most of them include further rolls to be made, i just wanted to know if it is at all possible to include inline rolls in rollable table entries? I have tried a few things so far, but it seems like the entries only allow one roll to be made, and no additional text after it. So an entry like this: 6d6 x 100 (2100) cp, 3d6 x 100 (1050) sp, 2d6 x 10 (70) gp might only give me a single number back which is the 6d6 roll. Does anyone have any experience with this? Best Greetings, zerosius
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
This requires an API script (Pro Perk), specifically  Aaron's Recursive Tables script .
Ok ty for the reply :P Might finally have to upgrade my subscription then ;)