Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New Gm looking for players for a custom D&D version.

Hello, and I am looking to find a group to play here on Roll20. I have made my own version of D&D that add in it's own rules and take some out. I like my version as it makes the gamer easier to understand to newcomers as well as more creativity and realism. (In my own option) The most noticeable differences  is that I added in a new spell and abilities leveling system. This affects chance to hit, effectiveness and mana cost. I lean more to new players so I won't go over much else on how my version works here. That way I can explain to new comers as I teach them how to play.
date and time?
My friend and I are very keen to join you but we happen to be both brand new the D&D. We are both 21 but I live in New Zealand and he lives in the Eastern US. What time would you be aiming for?
Time is up for discussion, same for the date. So far, girlfriend and I are doing a run so she can get used to playing. As for Lucas, You and your friend can join to get the basics. This short adventure we're doing is mostly tutorial. And isn't planned to last long, but as it's just her, it is taking some time, even if I added an NPC to help. If you did join to finish this run up, it would be great. I would have to work you into the story, but that shouldn't be to hard. Same goes for you too, Luis. And as for characters, Complete freedom to background. No limits. Want an evil paladin? Sure, but have a good reason, in this example: We could say he is pure to hear. but not of good. Pure evil. Perhaps corrupted? This is just an example. However character sheets I do want to go over as I have a slight system I would like to go over.
Luis, as someone who has played D&D before, I want to let you know that I make this version after not playing D&D for awhile, and because of this I can not tell you how different it is. I made this with the game in mind, but the differences may be quite noticeable. However; I have been looking up some more things recently and have been adding things that don't affect the story or gameplay that much. Like short rests. And if you have comments or ideas please do let me know. But more on this later on.
Hey there, I am interested in joining this! I have been playing and GMing rpgs for years and played a bit of DnD lately. I have a friend who is interested too, so 2 players are definitely up for the game!
Well as for right now we have 3. So that will be fine. We all talk on discord. The Link to the server is here:&nbsp;<a href="https://discord.gg/wZXq87V" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/wZXq87V</a> (5 Uses link)
Hi, I don't know if you're up for more players, but if so I'm willing to play if the time you play permits and if you have enough room I have a friend who would likely be in the same situation as myself. If you have too many players though, that is fine.
First one who get's that discord link will be who joins as out number four/five.