Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG Conspiracy X

Not sure if anyone GMs this great game, but if there's a game, or someone's willing to get a game going, I'd be glad to join. If not Conspiracy X, any X-Files or Fringe like games will do. European time zone (GMT+2)
oh man, I am a conspiracy X GM, but i think we'd never get a group off the ground. I'm currently swamped running Traveller fridays and sundays. Are you interested in 2nd edition or 1st?
I was reading 2E, and as I heard, it's more streamlined. Are you running a Mongoose Traveller? Do you have open slots? The game is awesome. As for Con X, I think it does not need a big group. Two or three players are quite enough. Maybe if you created a game, we'd find some more players.