Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Dungeon World on Weekdays at Europe-friendly Time

Axel
Pro
Sheet Author
Hello! I would really like to find a Dungeon World game on weekdays that is played at afternoons/evenings (GMT +1). My schedule is fairly packed but I still live in hope that I can find people who also want to play Dungeon World.
Hi Axel, I'm looking for a similar game.  I'm UK based so currently GMT.  Ideally I'd like to play Monday or Tuesday evening.  I'm familiar with roll20 and a very experienced role player.  I'm happy to play but I am also happy to GM if no one else fancies it. What are your thoughts? Steve
Hey guys! I don't have a dungeon world game, but I do have a Pathfinder game at 6:00 p.m. GMT+1 on Wednesday evenings. Let me know if you are interested.
Thanks for the offer - unfortunately I already have a pathfinder game on a Wednesday evening.