Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Multiple Sheets per game?

Edited 1480101572
Is there a way to possibly have multiple character sheets per game? Specifically i want to use the pathfinder sheet and in addition to that make a simplified npc sheet and also make the pathfinder kingdom building sheet apart of my game. That way you can easily know if a sheet is a PC or a NPC (and the NPC sheet is less complicated) or so that you can also use additional systems or features that require seperate tracking and interaction.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Nope.

Edited 1480108375
:( thats a very short and sad answer Am i left to just assume that this won't be a feature because it is not currently supported by the roll20 architecture or...
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
There's a suggestion for it, for what it's worth...&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1239632/multiple-character-sheet-layouts#post-4098122" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1239632/multiple-character-sheet-layouts#post-4098122</a>
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
B14d3r11 said: Am i left to just assume that this won't be a feature because it is not currently supported by the roll20 architecture or... Pretty much. I wanted the feature almost 2 years ago to use for my D&D 5e sheet. Instead I used a toggle at the top of the page.

Edited 1480111081
Can anyone honestly tell me if any of the suggestion have made it into the roll20 features? I haven't seen many suggestions ever end up making it into features :(
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
B14d3r11 said: Can anyone honestly tell me if any of the suggestion have made it into the roll20 features? I haven't seen many suggestions ever end up making it into features :( There have been many suggestions that have been implemented, but the majority of suggestions have not... &nbsp;In all fairness, how could they? &nbsp;Anyone can make a pie-in-the-sky suggestion that just isn't possible/feasible. &nbsp;The Dev team is a small group of very dedicated personnel and there is a backlog of suggestions with new ones added daily. &nbsp;The voting system was implemented in the hopes of prioritizing suggestions. It may not be perfect, but it's the system we have to work with. &nbsp;Cheers

Edited 1480183606
Well, I think there is a way, but it would require a lot of work on your part. &nbsp;Are you interested in tabs? With tabs, you could manually add each character sheet within a tab, and then go through, and link all the variables that should be connected. &nbsp;Simply use the sheet you want by choosing that tab... &nbsp; If you're interested, I personally can't find the guide I used, but this D&D 3.5 sheet does have tabs, you can inspect the code or ask someone who knows more about it than me. D&D 3.5 Sheet Edit: &nbsp;The more I look at it, someone has somewhat done what you wanted with the above D&D sheet, it has an NPC toggle at the top. Toggle and Tabs
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You probably don't want tabs for different sheets. Both 5e sheets have toggles to switch to a NPC sheet (Shaped and OGL). A tab would show in all sheets and probably isn't what is desired.