Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP DnD 5e 7pm EST

Hello fellow roleplayers, Our group decided to search for a 5 th player, which allows me to invite another player into the fold. We are a stable group that has been playing together for quite some time and have been with me between one and three years. What can you expect from our game? • Cinema of the Mind and no grid! • 7pm EST every Friday • Google+ with microphone. • We play with a mix of RP and Fighting • Dark Setting, don’t expect high adventure The basis of our game is set in the Realms, however there are some bigger changes due to what happened, our taste. We are currently playing Tyranny of Dragons and are in the later parts of it. If you want to apply, please send me a PM I would like at least the following information. Where you are from, how old you are, how long and what you have been playing before and a self-assessment of your playing type. I also would like to have a short summary of what your last characters’ journey was like and what he did. And finally what your expectations are from us. I'm looking forward of hearing from you! And of course don't hesitate to ask any questions.
Since the last applicant didn't work out we are searching for one additional player again. Don't be shy and apply.
46 year old player I enjoy playing the game  was with a group on Fridays the gm stated to make up there own rules to save party as we where getting killed by bad rolls and was just 2 of us playing at the time he shold have said not enouth players for this day for my campaign to play instead of having us play vs 5 spectors so it was I called the shot my charter died there no miracle of someone showing up destrying the spectors and leaving it not in the adventure quest that it ever happens I know the quest story been threw it before I was just playing not giving out hints my fellow player mest up and did something to summon the spectors but I chold not say do not do that the death house clames anouther 2 charaters.
The application process is still open, we are still searching for a fitting player. Good luck!