Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Global Illumination Not Illuminating

The maps I have with Dynamic Lighting and Global Illumination appear completely black when I pres CTRL+L with a token selected (Yes I have checked the has sight button). If I put anything in for the light radius, even a negative number, it appears to work normally. I haven't had a player try to use it yet so not sure if it's an issue with CTRL+L or with Global Illumination. Dynamic Lighting without global illumination appears to work normally.  
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Can you screen shot your page settings, as well as the token settings? This will make it infinitely easier to help you with. :D
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
1) Check if the Token has Sight. 2) Check that the Token is on the Token Layer (done that stupid one a few times with a token on the GM layer and not realised)
CTRL+L View of Token w/ Global Illumination and No Light Radius CTRL+L View of Token w/ Global Illumination and Light Radius Page Settings
Gid
Roll20 Team
Joe, could you tell me the campaign name and page name you're presenting in the screenshot so I can take a look at the issue you're running into?
Everything seems to be working normally now. Either the Development Team got to it, or it's one of those mystery glitches that resolve themselves.  Thanks for the continuous support and great product.